A lot has been going on in my world lately. I have updated you below:
1. Mama is having a little girl. I call her "sister." I say that I will be gentle with her and share my toys. But you and I both know that is a bunch of silly talk.
2. I would much rather defecate/urinate on myself than be bothered with going through the whole debacle of actually using the toilet. Call me gross. Judge all you want. These are my raw, unabridged feelings. I won't be censored.
3. Again, I repeat....I'm going to have a little sister. My dreams of being an only child=shattered.
4. Food is soooooo last week. Dinner is for clowns and losers. I'd rather measure the couch with my Bob the Builder measuring tape during dinner instead. This lands me in time out EVERY single night, but, what can I say? I'm a risk taker.
5. I just prefer being defiant. Whatever an adult says, I like to do the opposite. Can't help it.
6. The holidays are coming up and it should be wicked awesome. Ab. So. Lute.Ly Awesome. Santa better hit me with some dinosaurs, an easel, tool bench...I'm not playin'. Santa, keep it real. Don't disappoint.
